- The research article should be within one of the themes of the conference
- All submissions will undergo a thorough blind review process and only those selected by the academic committee for the conference will be notified by email to the corresponding author. Decisions of the committee will be final.
- The research article must not have been published in any form previously or submitted to any other conference or journal for consideration. By submitting to this conference authors give the right of publication to the conference.
- Featuring the title, name of the researcher, scientific title, field of work and e-mail on the first page of the research and abstract of article on the second page.
- Articles should be submitted on: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Article should be in English or Arabic language.
The international conference is expected be attended by scholars, researchers, legal specialists, educators, media professionals, other academics and intellectuals from both home and abroad .
The University will print the conference papers in a special book or publish them in one of the volumes of its scientific journal “IIUC Studies” according to the scientific research system. It will be send to all participants in a timely manner.
The University is responsible for local hospitality and internal transport throughout the conference and does not bear the cost of travel from outside the country/Chittagong.